There are many benefits in buying second hand. For starters, you can find true treasures that can not be found at regular stores. But buying second hand has also many other benefits you may not have thought about. Here are some key benefits:
1. More Affordable: Used products are generally 50% cheaper allowing you to stretch out your wallet.
2. Experience the Thrill of the Hunt: Whether you are looking to buy or just looking, it is always fun to visit Second Hand shops.
3. Help your Local Economy: 100% of the money you spend stays and helps your local economy.
4. Its GREEN: Buying used items cuts down on manufacturing demands and keeps more items out of the landfill!
5. Brand Names: At Second Hand shops you are very likely to find many brand names from furniture to clothes, depending what you are looking for.